Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Words seems blur..

I have decided to quit writing not because I have lost interest in it but every time I start writing I could not help and lose control over my emotions...

Words seems blur now ,smudging along the page
Heart ignites as the feelings pouring out that have been trapped so long in a cage;
Nothing makes sense now
the more I add, the text still remains incomplete
as if I am fighting in a tough battle and accepted the defeat
The movement of pen is not just the same
the fingers keep on lingering ,hands keep on shaking ,
lost all the confidence now my soul is aching..
Nothing makes sense now ..every word seems meaningless
something has changed it all and everything will not remain the same
now whenever I hold the pen it stumbles, pages are moistened by my tears that flows that says it all that words are no more needed to heal..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers