Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tweeki - Now twitter on your finger tips


This beautifully designed app brings all of the functionality of Twitter to your fingertips with speed and elegance. Access your timeline, see who is mentioning you, check your direct messages, or search for something cool happening today. All of the power of Twitter is now available in the most beautiful app, and always available right on your desktop.

Download Tweeki from here 

Tweeki is my go-to Twitter app on my desktop, Echofon on my iPhone. Having used MANY Twitter clients throughout the years from Tweetdeck to Seesmic to Brizzly, here is why Tweeki wins: - snappy, smooth interface - one-click toggle between multiple Twitter accounts - old-school RT (aka "Add Comment") - quick search in a different tab than my main Tweet stream (vs. Twitter.com in which search disrupts my stream) My wish list: - would love the background color of the app to change when switching accounts, so I don't post the wrong tweet from the wrong account by accident. That can be awkward! - "mute": one of my favourite, unique features from Brizzly is the ability to mute certain users in case you don't want to hurt their feelings by unfollowing them or they're fire hosing i.e. tweeting from a conference you don't care about or you can't get an invite to (like TED)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers