Sunday, December 8, 2013

Numb

Crinkling of leaves being crushed under the feet is the only sound that can be heard
in these cold and lonely nights;
everything seems quiet,still at its place even the blood running in the veins has started to freeze due to the winter breeze;
smell of burning ashes in the alleys fireflies circling around,dancing in the dark valleys
as a leaf falls each time my heart drops down taking me back to the time
when everything failed to drive us apart;
the promises that were made, the beautiful moments that were shared now seems a million miles apart
the cold wind blows penetrating  into my nerves making them calm,pain subsides for an instant
until I got reminded of the past once more leaving me numb'..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers