Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stay

Tears flow down my face eases the pain and cleans away my soul
         
 I try my best to explain but you never understand

you don't do anything except of comparing yourself with others,

then you tell me that you love me and I give up fighting, love,

I dont know how to explain but baby you are more important to me than them

 stop comparing yourself with other, I'll fight for you when the time is right

 for now let's just hide,hide away in the world of our own where only you and me hold our souls

 live our life with the most merciful watching and have his blessings be showered upon us

 see the tear in my eyes,kiss away the pain and let me hide

 your arms are strong and they provide me support when i'm falling;

 don't go away cause right now all i can say is stay !...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers