Thursday, October 10, 2013

POETRY

   Drowning in the ocean

   There was I standing on the edge of the ocean
   Locked up in such deep thoughts ,in my heart there was a sudden explosion
   Wind blew harder than before leaving me numb, my fingers that were dipped in cold water for so long became pruned
    I was there losing control let myself to drown in the ocean;
    My body struggled a bit but the waves were getting energetic and forceful than before ,
    my eyes became pale as the rain began to pour,
    I looked up at the sky that was covered with dark clouds
    storm was raging on now, I shifted my gaze towards a brilliant star that kept on twinkling
    on the dark sky it was there shining alone;
    then suddenly it started to shimmer brightly its sparkle caressing my face
    it wiped away the tears that were accumulated near my eyes
    I was utterly shocked at this wonderful sight 
    I stood up with my face gleaming with an unusual sense of delight
    it was vanished before I waved it goodbye,
    then I realized some things are sent from above to brighten up your life
    nothing will be there for you permanently even if you consider it as another part of your soul
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results

Followers